Terms of Service
Timetable Maker provides users the ability to create a weekly planner with future events online, free.
Users are able to view / share and edit their timetables.
We also host iCalendar files for scheduling which are updated automatically.
Users may subscribe with their device's calendar or Google Calendar to keep their events in sync and up-to-date.
Learn about our Timetable Manager paid service
The following Terms of Service describe conditions and rules for accessing / using our service. This list is non-exhaustive and is presented only for transparency on our philosophies and intentions.
Updated February 14, 2021
Access and Use
- When you create a timetable , have an existing timetable sent to you, or subscribe , you opt-in and become a user
- users agree to receive email communications resulting from any action they take using our service and must participate in our promotional mailing list
- all email communications contain a link to unsubscribe which opts-out of our service
- Users agree not to attempt to access nor submit any data using any method other than those we provide explicitly
- Our service is provided as is and as available with no guarantees nor warrantees of any kind either expressed or implied
- we do not moderate user-generated content, but reserve our right to restrict access to or delete user accounts or content for any reason