Terms of Service
Timetable Maker lets you create a weekly planner with future events online for free.
We provide you the ability to view, edit, and share your schedule.
We also host an iCalendar file for your timetable, to which you can subscribe with your device's calendar or Google Calendar to keep your events in sync and up-to-date.
These Terms of Service describe the conditions and rules for accessing our service.
Effective April 5, 2016
- When you create a timetable, have an existing timetable sent to you, or subscribe, you opt-in and become a user.
- Users agree to receive email as a result of any action they perform using our service and must participate in our promotional mailing list.
- All email communications contain a link to opt-out and unsubscribe from our service.
- Users agree not to attempt to access or submit any data using a method other than those we provide explicitly.
- Our service is provided as is and as available with no guarantees or warrantees of any kind either expressed or implied.
- We reserve the right to block access to or remove any user data for any reason.